Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling
- Fall Articulations Workshops: one-day workshops held throughout Ohio, designed to facilitate communication between college admission professionals and high school guidance counselors.
- Counselor of Color Workshop: a one-day workshop specifically designed to address the issue of serving students of color.
- Spring Conference: a two-day workshop covering a variety of topics for all areas of the college admission counseling profession.
Your involvement will add a new dimension to your job, enhance your professional development, and prepare you for advancement in your career.
Become a Member to enjoy the following
- Membership directory
- College fair schedule
- Submit your fair
- Post and update job listings
- Communicate with other members